Terms & Conditions – The Game
- SERVICES PROVIDED: The services to be provided by Sheela Masand hereafter known as the Coach to the client are personal, executive, business, marketing and/or life coaching, as designed jointly with the Client. Coaching, which is not advice, therapy or counselling, may address specific personal and business projects, or general conditions in the client’s life or profession.
- CONFIDENTIALITY: The Coach considers the future plans, business affairs, customer lists, personal information, goals and financial information of the Client to be proprietary information. And therefore the Coach promises that all information provided will be kept strictly confidential, i.e. No one will know that you have a Coach unless you tell them.
- NATURE OF THE RELATIONSHIP: Throughout the working relationship, the Coach will engage the Client in direct and personal conversations. The Client can count on the Coach to be honest and straightforward in asking questions and making requests. The Client is 100% responsible for his/her progress and results.
- THE COACH HAS A BACKGROUND IN: Business, marketing, career development, life and enterprise systems, multiple income streams, business and personal turnaround, productivity and performance improvement, niche, and coaching from the Three Principles. The Client is aware that the coaching relationship is in no way to be construed as psychological counselling or any type of therapy. In the event that the Client feels the need for personal counselling or therapy, it is the responsibility of the Client to seek a licensed professional.
- PAYMENT TERMS & GUARANTEE: You are protected by the Coach’s guarantee which says that during your first coaching session with the Coach if you don’t feel like this is exactly what you need to make progress, your money will be immediately refunded.